The conference 'Consumer Search and Markets' will take place at the Euromast in Rotterdam.
Address: Parkhaven 20, 3016 GM Rotterdam
- From Rotterdam Central Station take metro line E to Slinge. Change at Beurs station to line A, B (Schiedam Centrum) or C (De Akkers) until you reach Coolhaven station.
- Are you travelling from Blaak station? Then take the direct metro line A, B (Schiedam Centrum) or C (De Akkers) to Coolhaven station. From the train station by tram.
- From Rotterdam CS you can also reach the Euromast by tram 8 (Spangen). You can enjoy the city until you have to get off at the tram stop 'Euromast'. At the moment there are works on line 8. Therefore the line is shortened. For the current timetable go to www.ret.nl.
9292 and NS.nl are the online platforms (times, routes & e-tickets) for all Dutch public transport like train, bus, metro, tram and boat.
Reservations can be made via the website of Watertaxi Rotterdam or contact +31 10 4030303.
- From Utrecht "Ring Rotterdam Oost", direction Dordrecht / Breda. Take the Centrum exit (exit 25). Follow the signs for Euromast.
- From The Hague / Hoek van Holland Take the exit Overschie / Centrum (exit 13). Follow the signs for Euromast / Maastunnel*.
- From Dordrecht Direction Feyenoord / Centrum / Kralingen. Take the Centrum exit (exit 25). Follow the signs for Euromast.
Where can I park?
- Parking garage ParkBee Heiman Dullaertplein Rotterdam - €15.50 per 24 hours (reservation possible)
- Parking garage Schiecentrale Rotterdam (Q-Park) - €16 per day
- According to the Euromast website, opposite the Euromast there should be a large car park where you can park your car for a fee.
Parking zone and costs
- The park opposite the Euromast and along the Parkhaven is zone 120. This zone is located in the city centre where the parking costs are €5.52 per hour.