The Business Data Science Research Master program is a selective program for students who have the ambition of pursuing a PhD in Business at one of the schools in business and economics of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, University of Amsterdam and Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
How to apply
Before starting the application procedure, please check the admission requirements.
Start your application process in Studielink, (the Dutch national education application system). Our joint degree program is offered by Erasmus University (host university for the program): continue your application in the EUR application system. Please read more details about the application process in our FAQs. Non-EU nationals, especially if requesting financial support, are strongly advised to apply in the December round.
Admission for 2024-2026 is open.
- Early deadline December 1, 2023 - highly recommended for students applying for (external) scholarships
- February 1, 2024 - highly recommended for students applying for our scholarship program
- After February 1: rolling admissions until June 15 - for EEA students only; for late applications, students can contact the admissions office
- Start your online application early to give your recommenders time to upload their letters before the admission deadline.
- All documents, including test scores and recommendation letters, must be received by midnight (Central European Time) on the day of the deadline.
- Incomplete files will not be considered.
Only complete files will be reviewed. You can expect a decision within eight weeks of the respective application deadlines.
Admission offers are always conditional on verification of diplomas and test results.