Conference 'Consumer Search and Markets'
The first Business Data Science - Tinbergen Institute conference will take place this week on June 15-17, 2023 at the Euromast in Rotterdam. The theme of this year's conference is Consumer Search and Markets.
This conference subsumes the 12th Workshop on Consumer Search and Switching Costs. This is an annual conference that brings together leading economists and marketing scholars who share an interest in modeling and quantifying consumer search frictions and switching costs.
We are pleased to announce two keynote lectures by Mark Armstrong (University College London), and Bart Bronnenberg (Tilburg University).
The conference program can be found HERE. We look forward to welcoming al registered participants!
- Jose L. Moraga (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam) - Chair
- Giovanni Compiani (University of Chicago Booth School of Business)
- Ella Honka (UCLA)
- Maarten Janssen (University of Vienna)
- Raluca Ursu (NYU)
Local organizing committee:
- Jose L. Moraga (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
- Loïs Hardonk (Business Data Science)
- Francesca Sotgiu (Business Data Science)